Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Thor 05/06/11

Thor the movie will be out this weekend at last. I say that like it was pushed back or something, but it was not there just been so much hype for the movie over the last mouth that it feels like it has. I really want to see this movie.The only thing that has  me worried about the movie is the fact that I feel like I have seen the movie through  the trailers already. Is it just me or did Thor trailer show to much. With out seeing the movie I can not really say if they did or did not. But I get that feeling that they did. Which is not good thing. I'm still going to see the movie because it looks so good. I still can not shake the feeling.And yes it dose not hurt  that Natalie Portman in the movie. Is just mean or has she been in alot of different movie over the last year. Anyway I will lave that for another post.On top of  all that Kenneth Branagh the director of the 1996 Hamlet is director Thor. I can not wait to see who he did with it. This movie is a must see in my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment