Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hobo with a Shotgun

Genre: Action, Thriller 
Release Status: Theaters 


Hobo with a shotgun   is a movie where a hobo with a shotgun goes around a very corrupted city and cleans it up by blowing a away all the evil people  and all the crooked cops with his shotgun. All I have say about this movie is .................. I have no clue  this movie lifted me speechless. The quality of the movie picture in no way was top of the line. But yet that  dose even hurt the over all   movie at all. Even the really relaxed story line  dose not hurt this movie. It should be one of the worst movie of 2011. But it's not.Actually it will most likely be one of the best for this year. I loved it'd and I have no clue why. I will say one thing any-less you want your kid to have bad dreams if there under 14 then do not let then go see. This movie is pack with blood and guts  like you have never seen. It was low budgeted film but still at the top of my charts for this year so far. One lasted thing if life give you razor balds  make  razor bald bat.  


Rating 9/10
Hobo with a Shotgun movie Tailer 


No comments:

Post a Comment